dump/XDC is a new Licensed Feature that gives z/XDC the ability to examine SYSMDUMPs, IEATDUMPs, SVC dumps, operator dumps and stand alone dumps using z/XDC's command set (not just IPCS's).
Now, you can use both z/XDC and c/XDC mapping and formatting capabilities to display dumped storage as:
- Source image assembler programs,
- Source image C, C++, Metal C and System C programs,
- System and user control blocks and data areas,
- C variables, arrays, structures and slices,
- And object code disassembly.
dump/XDC integrates into IPCS, so you can go back and forth using either product's commands when rummaging around in the dump. z/XDC will capture IPCS's reports and present them to you within z/XDC's own displays.